Mainhattan Languages is pleased to offer you a wide range of accommodation options because we know how important it is to feel at home when learning a foreign language in new surroundings.
Most students select host family accommodation and we highly recommend this choice.
All our host families are carefully chosen by our accommodation officer based on their households and on the warm, welcoming atmosphere.
We can also arrange youth hostel or city centre hotel accommodation.
- including breakfast 200,- Euro
- including breakfast and dinner 250,- Euro
- including breakfast 170,- Euro
- including breakfast and dinner 210,- Euro
Price per week
- 4 beds room with breakfast 22,50,- Euro/ per day
For more information regarding prices and services at Youth Hostel, please see at www.jugendherberge.de
If you require another kind of accommodation such as apartments or student residence, please contact the school.
If a visa is needed, please contact the German Embassy or consulate responsible for your country. The Department for Foreign Affairs also provides information on the visa requirements on its website.
If you need a visa, please proceed as follows:
Once enrolled for a German course, either in writing or online at Mainhattan Languages, you will receive confirmation of registration and a bill for the course you have selected. Please pay the amount via bank transfer into the account of Mainhattan Languages. Upon us receiving the full payment, we will send you the payment confirmation and an invitation letter.
To apply for the visa you will then submit these forms with all the other required documents to the German Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
Requirement documents include:
- Letter of acceptance from Mainhattan Languages confirming that you have been accepted onto a course of study. This course must be a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Evidence that the fees for the course have been paid in full.
- Evidence that you have enough funds to maintain yourself during your stay.
- Evidence of your medical insurance.
Please inform us as soon as you receive your visa. If unexpected visa difficulties occur, we are happy to help. If the application is rejected, we will reimburse the total amount of the payment minus a fee of EUR 50.